Panasonic Ductless Systems
Panasonic Ductless Systems
The Panasonic Air Conditioning Group has grown into a global company through its continuous quest for product innovations and technology. The group has evolved from manufacturing compressors to providing comprehensive air conditioning solutions. This has earned Panasonic the reputation as the most trusted brand for superior energy-efficiency and reliable products.
Since 1983, Panasonic’s Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heat Pump products offer a wide range of versatile solutions for cooling and heating requirements for single or multiple rooms. The indoor unit (evaporator) is mounted inside a room and it is connected to the outdoor unit (condenser) via refrigerant lines and inter-unit wiring through a 3-1/2” opening in the wall. Since no ductwork is
required, installation is simple, fast and efficient. Ducted models are also available. The indoor unit has been uniquely designed to provide whisper quiet operation while delivering comfort throughout the room(s). Panasonic Mini Split Systems are stylish and offer whisper-quiet operations, quality and reliability you can count on.
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation. Microprocessor control ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Wireless Remote Control. Panasonic’s infrared Remote Control with and easy to read LCD Display, gives the user the capability to adjust & set: temperature, sweep (louver control), fan speeds, timer and more, for complete automatic operation.
- Self-Diagnosing Function. Details of previous warnings are stored and can be verified on the liquid crystal display. This makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions, greatly reducing service labor. (Wired remote controller)
- Dry Mode. By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation. Convenient microprocessor control automatically adjusts fan speed to High, Medium or Low. According to room temperature to maintain a comfortable airflow throughout the room.
- Air Sweep Control. The air sweep function moves the louver up and down in the air outlet, directing air in a “sweeping” motion around the room and providing comfort in every corner.
- Louver Control. Louver can be manually set to the desired angle by remote control.
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover. After setting the temperature and functions you desire, just relax. If the room temperature is higher than the set temperature, cooling operation begins. If the room temperature is lower than the set temperature, heating operation begins. During normal thermostat cycle operation, cooling and heating operations automatically change in accordance with set temperature, time and room temperature. (Single Zone Heat Pump unit only)
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer. The remote control unit allows you to set a wide variety of timer-based operations. Such functions include automatic ON/OFF with a timer setting, same time ON/OFF every day, ON timer, OFF timer and Combination timer.
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure. This feature allows the system to automatically resume operation at its preset program, after power is restored from a power failure.
- Electric Refrigerant Control Valve. The circulation volume of the refrigerant is controlled by a pulse type electric control valve. In order to attain optimum efficiency, when the power is switched ON, the opening degree of the electric control valve is controlled between 90 and 480 steps.
- R-410A. A proven refrigerant blend with a low ozone depleting potential.
- Quiet Mode LOW. Low fan speed for extra quiet operation.
- Anti-microbial Filter. Anti-microbial Filter by 3M. This filter inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and helps to create clean air.
- Blue Fin Condenser. Condensers can take a beating from exposure to salty air, rain and other corrosive factors. Panasonic has tripled the life of our condensers with an original anti-rust coating.
We service a full range of Panasonic ductless systems: