CONDENSING WALL-HUNG HEATING AND COMBINATION HYDRONIC BOILERS
Bosch wall-hung heating and combination (domestic hot water) boilers.
The Bosch Group has been a leading global supplier of technology and services in the areas of Automotive, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology for over 100 years. The company has more than 300 subsidiaries in over 150 countries. Each Bosch boiler features an ASME approved Al-Si heat exchanger constructed of advanced Magnesium-Aluminum-Silicon alloy – offering increased flexibility versus traditional stainless steel. They are equipped with highly durable heating blocks that are corrosion resistant and designed to optimize clean burning combustion over an extra large surface area, which requires minimal servicing and reliance on spare parts during the boiler’s lifetime.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services in the areas of Automotive, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology. The company was founded in Stuttgart, Germany, in 1886 and today has more than 300 subsidiaries in over 150 countries. Every Bosch product is built with one goal in mind – to enhance the quality of your life every day by providing solutions which are both innovative and truly beneficial.
Environmental stewardship inspires and drives Bosch product development. Today, Bosch is a leader in the development of next-generation technologies that deliver improved performance and efficiency while conserving our natural resources. Green technologies, such as gas tankless water heaters, heat pump electric water heaters, solar thermal systems, photovoltaics, wind power and geothermal systems are perhaps the best examples of smart technologies growing in demand and shaping the future of Bosch.
In North America, Bosch Thermotechnology is a leading source of high quality water heating and comfort heating systems. In particular, the company offers Bosch tankless, point-of-use and heat pump electric water heaters, Bosch solar thermal systems, Buderus floor-standing and wall-hung boilers as well as controls and accessories for every product line. Bosch Thermotechnology is committed to reinventing energy efficiency by offering smart products that fit together and work together as integrated systems which enhance the quality of your life in an ultra efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Space heating boilers delivering reliable performance with low emissions, unsurpassed performance and control. Special insulation to ensure ultra quiet operation and the exclusive keypad safety lock feature to prevent unwanted tampering with heating controls, this unit is the ideal “green” upgrade for houses and apartments
Bosch has great experience building space heating systems, including a quarter-century with condensing technology. You can trust Bosch to have the best space heating system for a variety of reasons. From high-efficiency tankless condensing boilers and tankless water heaters, to various compact heating models, be assured Bosch has a unit to handle every need. Bosch space heating boilers have unsurpassed performance and control.
Energy-saving & environmental features:
- High efficiency heat exchanger delivers 96.0% AFUE with low temperature applications. Each unit features an ASME approved Al-Si heat exchanger constructed of advanced Magnesium-Aluminum-Silicon alloy, offering improved flexibility versus traditional stainless steel. They are equipped with extremely durable heating blocks that are rust resistant and designed to optimize clean combustion over an enlarged interior area, which requires less repairs and reliance on replacement parts throughout the boiler’s natural life.
- Fully modulating fan automatically modulates its speed according to the amount of gas coming into the boiler depending on required heat. This prevents the boiler from either having too small or too much air in the unit for optimal gas combustion – ensuring high efficiency.
- Low NOx emissions ahead of 2012 SCAQMD policy.
- Simple, intellectual control options optimize effectiveness and fuel consumption.
- Low electrical usage when the boiler is in standby mode.
- Electronic ignition.
- Anti-cycle and modulation control.
End user comfort & convenience features
- Limited lifetime heat exchanger and 5-year parts & labor warranty
- Available in NG or LP
- Effective insulation provides for ultra-quiet operation
- Small dimensions and built-in freeze protection offer flexibility for installation choices
- ECO mode for fuel saving operation
- Special keypad safety lock prevents unnecessary tampering with the heating controls
We service a full range of Bosch condensing wallhung boilers: