Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating just introduced new PUMY-P36NKMU1, PUMY-P48NKMU1, and PUMY-P60NKMU1 outdoor units. These are new addition to S-Series (PUMY) outdoor unit City-Multi family.
The lineup includes the following models:
The main feature of these new PUMY units include:
- All models are ENERGY STAR® qualified
- SEER rating improvement of 29% (average of all three models vs. previous generation)
- HSPF rating improvement of 27% (average of all three models vs. previous generation)
- Extended heating operating range down to -13° F
- Extended cooling operating range down to 5° F
- Blue Fin condenser coating standard on all models
- Piping length improvements for greater installation flexibility (up to 984 feet, 150% improvement)
The new models will be available upon depletion of our current stock. For more product information go to MyLinkDrive.com or contact your Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor
Mitsubishi Electric’s S-series is exceptionally well suited for houses with large living rooms and multiple bedrooms or children’s rooms. This is because different types of indoor units can be selected, and a maximum of 8 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit. Furthermore, if the total piping length is less than 50 meters, there is no need to add extra refrigerants. This system offers excellent cost savings and is very suited for small office applications. All City Multi outdoor units as standard come with Blue Fin treatment to protect the aluminium heat exchanger fins from urban environment pollutants. “BS” coating can be applied to the outdoor units as an option for additional protection in sea salt environments.