Ductless INVERTER Heat Pumps
|Mitsubishi Electric introduced an exciting addition to M-Series – the new MSZ-FH ductless inverter heat pumps. Varying in 9, 12, and 15kBTU capacity, with up to 30.5 SEER. The slimmer, attractive wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while improved technology such as the INVERTER-driven compressor and electronic LEVs add to higher efficiency.|
- Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH09NA/MUZ-FH09NA)
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient.
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient.
- Triple-action filtration.
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced air circulation with new Natural Flow setting.
- i-see Sensor™ 3D senses temperature by sweeping the room with sensors and establishes air patterns to deliver conditioned air to those areas needing it using double-vane airflow and motorized vertical louvers.
- New multi-function wireless controller.
Heat pumps are now a practical choice for any home, in any type of weather. The MSZ-FH systems present year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, yet in the coldest climates.