Ductless installation is fast:
- Ductless installation causes very little distraction to your home, or disruption to your life,
- We offer different styles of ductless (and concealed ducted) indoor units to match your home or office design and meet your personal preferences and needs,
- Outdoor units have small footprint and can be installed on a pad, or wall bracket (even hidden by foliage).
Typical ductless installation:
One of the great features of the Mitsubishi ductless mini split air conditioning and heat pump system is its ease of installation. Our installation crew can usually install it in about a day. There is little to no duct work required so you don’t have to worry about disorder in your home interrupting your life, or costly remodeling expenses. The ductless indoor unit mounts discreetly within the space, and refrigerant lines, plus power and control wiring, connect it to the ductless outdoor unit through a small two-and-a-half inch opening in the wall.
Different styles of indoor units:
- Mitsubishi concealed ducted style – When a concealed ducted model is selected as the indoor unit that best fits your need, it can easily be installed either in the ceiling or beneath the floor in a crawl space or basement. This style accommodates the use of short duct runs and registers to deliver and return air from the space to the unit.
- Mitsubishi wall-mounted style. A wall-mounted (ductless) unit mounts seven to eight feet on a wall and is unobtrusive to the visual area within a room. These ductless wall unit models are similar in white color but come in two different designs that have different features that enhance their functions within the space.
- Mitsubishi floor-standing style. The floor-standing ductless model (also known as low-wall ductless unit) attaches to the wall six inches above the floor in areas where there is minimal or no wall space.
- Click here to view Mitsubishi’s Product Showcase for more information on ductless installation and indoor unit models.
Outdoor units completes the system:
The outdoor unit (condenser) for each of the systems have a small physical footprint to take up as little space outside as possible and can even be hidden by foliage. For ductless installation we use line-set covers, like Decoline, the refrigerant lines connecting the indoor and outdoor unit can be neatly hidden. The PVC material of Decoline can be painted to match the exterior so that little visual change will be noticeable. Click here to check our installations.