Ductless Mini Split Systems
INNOVATIVE AND EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR HOME COMFORT
About Ductless mini split systems
Ductless mini split systems are the ideal cooling and heating solution for installations where adding ductwork is impractical or too expensive. The matched combination of indoor air handler and outdoor condenser is efficient and easy to install. Some buildings need commercial ductless air conditioning systems, while homes would utilize multi-room and single-room ductless mini split air conditioning or heat pump systems.
- Zoning – each indoor unit operates with it’s own independent temperature control, providing individual comfort
- No duct work needed – means fast and neat installation
- Simultaneous Heating and Cooling – commercial multi-zoned ductless systems
- Modern sleek look, no unsightly duct work, no dust, low maintenance
Ductless mini split systems by Mitsubishi Electric reduce energy consumption in your home, which means “going green” and leaving less of a footprint on the environment while saving energy and money on your utility bill.
Unique Solutions for Your Personal Needs
No two homes are alike. Yet conventional cooling and heating systems all apply the same method – whole home is controlled by one, or two thermostats. Consequently some areas of the home are never comfortable, and rooms become unusable in extremely hot or cold weather.
Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating ductless mini split systems let you to adjust your comfort settings to meet your family’s unique needs. You and your family will not need to change the way you live to match the weather patterns. Enjoy every room in your home, all year round, with personalized comfort, in any weather!
Ductless mini split systems provide energy efficient and unique comfort, pollution filtration, and precise control, all without the noise of conventional systems.
Indoor units operate extremely quietly – as low as 19dB – this is similar to the sound made by tree leaves in light breeze. Outdoor units operate at levels as low as 58 dB(A) – the level of a common office environment, quiet restaurant conversation or background music – not bad, huh?
Ductless mini split systems provide cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
There are just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit, and the remote controller, so the ductless system can be installed quickly and without large construction mess – the end result is there are no noisy components that are part of common cooling and heating system.
A residential line of Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini split systems employ the INVERTER technology, which control compressors that quietly speeds up or down, automatically adjusting to cooling and heating need.
Quiet as a Whisper, Even on the Coldest Days
If you live in a colder climate, you have suffered through the sound of an overworked furnace or heat pump. The new Mitsubishi Electric H2i® Hyper-Heating INVERTER systems deliver consistent and efficient heating in the coldest of temperatures, even when the when outside ambient temperature drops to negative 13° F. The Hyper-Heating ductless mini split system keeps the house comfortable and quiet, even on the worst winter days.
Enjoy the quiet comfort, and get focused on what matters the most, while leaving cooling and heating to experts!
Ductless mini split systems allow complete remote access and control, no matter whether you at home, at work, or anywhere in the world. With several options to choose from, you can personalize your own remote control, giving you the power to adjust your settings based on what’s happening indoors or outdoors all from the devices you use the most.
Optional MHK1 Wireless Wall-Mounted Remote Controller installs anywhere with simple wall-mounted design. It has backlit display that makes it easy to fine-tune temperature, fan speed, airflow direction and more. Optional RedLINK™ Technology allows you to control your system setting over the Internet.
The optional Outdoor Sensor allows you to monitor outside temperate and humidity so that you can keep tabs on what’s happening outdoors, displaying results on your MHK1 Remote Controller. Remotely monitor and control your ductless mini split system any time, any place, using your computer, phone, or tablet. The app is free to download from iTunes and requires no monthly fee.
Ductless Mini Split Systems Benefits
- Adjust your settings so that your home is has perfect temperature when you return home from work or a vacation.
- Keep your kids comfortable after school, warm up your bedroom for the night, or adjust your temperature set points in response to the outdoor temperature fluctuations.
- No need to control your home’s temperature from a single thermostat, instead control each room individually. Get the power to control the temperature in any room of your home using a wall, ceiling, or floor-mounted indoor unit, whichever works best for the specific room.
- Fine-tune your comfort while saving money at the same time by cooling and heating only spaces you use. Each room of your home operates independently through its own control system, so people in different rooms can set the temperature at a level that keeps them the most comfortable.