HELPING HOMEOWNERS MAKE RIGHT CHOICES SINCE 1994
What to expect from your ductless mini split in-home consultation?
We do not just “sell” ductless mini split systems, we custom-build all systems according to your home’s exact needs. Every home is different, every client, or family has different priorities. We need to inspect your home’s heating and cooling situation, identify any unique installation challenges, discuss various solutions and find the best one that fits your home, personal preferences and your budget.
Ductless mini split systems come in great variety from wall- and floor-mount, ceiling concealed and recessed indoor units, to single- and multi-room (up to 8 or more) connectable outdoor units. Single-room systems are available in cooling only design, while all other variations come as heat and cool (heat pump) units. There is plenty to discuss, our Product Specialist will help you make the right choice.
To get you the exact price, we need to schedule a FREE in-home consultation:
- Specific-Time Appointments – we schedule ductless mini split appointments at specific times, rather than a window of time such as 8am – 1pm. Available time slots are 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm. Expect our Product Specialist at that time!
- Custom Assessment – as we already mentioned above, every home is different. We will inspect your home’s current heating and cooling situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate quote and potential solutions.
- Options – our Product Specialist will listen to your needs and provide you with both cost effective, as well as energy efficient ductless mini split solution.
- Pricing – during your consultation, our Product Specialist will provide you with pricing for your new system that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home and your budget.
- No Obligation – your in-home consultation is FREE, with no obligation. “Yes” is great, but “no” is also a perfect answer. We will never bother you to buy something you do not need.